- Suzume chose to go in Mamura’s direction only because she was rejected by Shishio.
- Mamura knows this.
- Mamura also knows that Shishio actually really loves Suzume.
- Mamura knows that is very possible that Suzume would not be with him in the first place if she knew this.
I couldn’t help but notice your post as I was scrolling through the ‘Mamura Daiki’ tag. Honestly, as a Mazume/Mamura fan, I’m not quite sure what your intentions are, especially since you’ve (1) decided to title your post as “Friendly Reminder,” (2) tagged this as “Mamura Daiki,” despite the fact that you don’t support Mazume, (3) made a list of bullet points that I’m quite sure the majority, if not all, of the Mazume fandom is already aware of, and (4) linked an obviously biased post (which could somewhat fall under anti-Mamura/Mazume, especially since the title of the post is titled “Why I Think Suzume and Mamura’s Relationship is Wrong.”)
1. What was the point of this post?
(Definitely not all of this chaos.) To narrow down the only 4 things I personally don’t like about mamura/mazume. I like the rest just fine.
2. Why is this titled as “Friendly Reminder” when most, if not all Mazume fans already know the bullet-point information.
This is going to be hard to believe but it wasn’t ill intended, and yes usually a reminder does mention things already known.
3. Why is this tagged in the pro-tags, when Mamura/Mazume fans are blasted for doing the exact same thing in the Shishio/Shizume tag?
I tag to organize my own blog too. I visit all of the tags and Im so used to see all the pairing posts in either tag (supporting and bashing) that really didn’t pause twice. Also, pro-tags? Wait, there are anti-tags? Maybe I’m just tagging different from all the fandom?
I really liked your post and spot on arguments. No one is right or wrong, is just about what we like. :)